Saturday, November 14, 2015

NerdStrong Gym - Mini Boss Battle

Today is Saturday so that means the Boss Fight. Today we take on the Mini-Boss.

We started with what they called a "Warm Up" but it was more of a mini-workout. 2 Rounds of 5x Pole Squats, 10x Air Squats, 10x Jump Squats 5x Hop Knee Touch then Banded Lunge with Overhead, Banded Pass Thrus, Banded Pull Aparts, Banded Good Mornings and finally Banded Tricep Stretches.

For the Quest we did a TABATA (:20 seconds of work, :10 seconds of rest) x8 Hi-Planking.

And after all that we finally get to our Mini-Boss battle. We started with a 230 Meter Run with Body (Sandbag), then 10 rounds of 10x Goblets Squats, 9x Kettlebell Sit Ups, 8x Explosive Push Ups, 7x Kettlebell Reverse Lunges, 6x Face Peelers, 5x Wall Balls. Then we did another 230 Meter Run with Body.

It was a tough workout and I know I didn't finish it but I can't recall how far I got (been over a month since I did this workout) but I did get pretty far. I have a few more Saturdays to build up to the Big Boss again at the end of the month. My goal is to be able to do the entire thing within the allotted time.

Thanks coaches for another amazing workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment