Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

Spent Thanksgiving with my brother's family as I have done in past years. This year as the kids are getting older (4 & 6) they wanted to help in preparing the turkey so I explained how you had to take out the giblets and neck and how to prepare it for the oven, they got a kick out of it. After we put the turkey in we played game, watched movies and just hung out until dinner time. Unlike previous Thanksgiving it was only my brother's family, Dad and myself for dinner.

We ate around 3pm and everything was fantastic. Around 5 my brother and sister-in-law went out for Black Friday so I got to watch the kiddos for a few hours before Lora's sister Wendy got there to watch them the remainder of the night. The highlight of my night was my niece Molly asking me to brush and braid her hair, she's such a sweetie. Overall it was another great Thanksgiving for the Mittleiders.

No comments:

Post a Comment