Thursday, December 31, 2015

Goodbye 2015, Hello 2016


2015 was a great year for me. I took control of my health, I lost weight, gained muscle and found a whole new community to be part of with NerdStrong Gym.

I worked for 10 months out of the year taking a step down from my usual position but I was okay with that, feeling less stress was amazing.

Entertainment was fantastic.. from TV shows like Agents of Shield, Agent Carter, Scorpion, Call the Midwife, Galavant, Arrow and The Flash to an amazing webseries called LARPs the Series. We saw the ending to a beloved series Downton Abbey.

We also has so many great movies this year but they all pale in comparison to Star Wars The Force Awakens.. I mean come on we finally got a seventh Star Wars movie... how AWESOME was that!!!

I turned 45 this year and had a fantastic birthday party with friends coming in from Oregon and even Ireland (that was a shocker.. Thomas you're the best).

I wasn't lucky in love in 2015 but I have started looking again... and that's a big step forward for me.

And speaking of dating.. when I do find that special someone I will now be able to marry him as the Supreme Court made marriage a right for everyone in the United States.

I attended some great cons this year.. Wondercon, Comikaze Con, Long Beach Comic Con, San Diego Comic Con and the really big one.. Star Wars Celebration.

Though not everything had been great in 2015 the good definitely outweighed the bad.

My hopes for 2016 is that I continue my new healthy and active lifestyle. I hope to travel more, visit with friends more and find the love of my life... no pressure 2016 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment