Monday, December 28, 2015

Jupiter Ascending on Blu-Ray

I got Jupiter Ascending on Blu-Ray today. I know some of you are moaning but I love this movie. You can read my original blog post review HERE.  I still don't understand why the majority of people and friends I talk to hate this movie so much. I will agree that Eddie Redmayne's acting isn't the best and you can barely understand him but we know he's an amazing actor from (Theory of Everything and The Danish Girl) so it had to be bad directing. But everyone else was fine. I loved the story and special effect were amazing. I think one of the best things about the Wachowskis is that they know how to build a world and Jupiter Ascending had some amazing visuals. If you're looking for a great sci fi adventure then this is the movie for you. I can't wait to watch it again as I have only seen it the one time in the theater. I also can't wait to check out all the blu-ray extras.. that one reason why I still buy DVD's / Blu-rays.. I love extras. Maybe I'll blog about those when I watch them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment