Tuesday, December 15, 2015

New Screener, New Shoes & New Potter (well kind of)

Got another screener that I was really hoping to get.. The Good Dinosaur. This is a movie that I definitely wanted to see while it was in the theater but never had a chance. I'm a huge Pixar fan so I'm sure this is gonna be awesome.

After 10 months of wearing 25 year old running shoes at NerdStrong Gym.. I finally broke down and purchased a pair of brand new Nano 2.0 Crossfit Reebok shoes. I purchased them on black Friday so I got an amazing deal, 50% off the retail price. Well the arrived today and I loved them. Can't wait to do my first workout in them.

Warner Brothers released a teaser trailer for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. If you are unaware of what this is, it's set in the wizard world of Harry Potter, 60 years before the Potter store. It's actually the story of Newt Scamander who wrote the book Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. Which is standard reading at Hogwarts, School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.  This is the first of three movies based on this person and storyline. But let me warn you.. when they say this is a teaser they mean it's a teaser. They show very little but the music alone get's your pumped for this movie. I can't wait until we actually see the full trailer and really get an understanding of what this movie is going to be able.

No comments:

Post a Comment