Monday, December 14, 2015

Star Wars Tickets, Screener and Supergirl Reveal

Got another screener today.. Concussion. I'm a big Will Smith fan but this might be a bit to dramatic for me.. or at least I need to be in a certain mindset to watch it.

I got tickets for my third viewing of Star Wars The Force Awakens. My first will be on Thursday December 17th at 10:00pm with a group of friends at the Arclight. Second viewing will be the Producer's Guild of America screening Friday at 7:30pm with my buddy John with what we are hoping is a very cool Q&A afterwards.. and now I booked my third viewing for Saturday evening with my friend Adam who is visiting from up north. I have no worries that I'm going to love it so seeing it essentially three times in a row is going to be awesome... I can't wait!!!!

Finally watched last weeks Supergirl, S1 Ep7 "Human for a Day" There was a huge surprise at the end of the episode and I did the best I could at not being spoiled but since it was almost a week ago I unfortunately got spoiled on twitter a few days ago.. as soon as I started to see it I turned it off but the damage was done. But even knowing what the spoil was it still did not remove the excited or surprise of the reveal that Hank is not the real Hank.. he's J'onn J'onzz, aka Martian Manhunter. The effect was AMAZING!!! That scene sent chills down my spine and made me tear up. I'm sure that VFX cost a lot of money and we probably won't be seeing him in that form to often but we now have this amazing character part of this universe.. can't wait until he returns.

1 comment:

  1. I, too, was spoiled by Twitter, but I blame myself for falling behind on my Supergirl viewing. (I've been binge-watching Person of Interest on Netflix.) My wife actually guessed the Manhunter reveal before this episode. I'm still not sure how, but I was impressed.

    ReplyDelete