Monday, December 14, 2015

Star Trek Beyond Trailer

Today they released the first Star Trek Beyond trailer. Other then the bad music choice I really enjoyed it. It got me pumped for the next movie in this new universe. I'm super excited that this will be brand new stuff, not anything we've ever seen in the Star Trek universe.

Well my excitement didn't last long as almost immediately the hate started to spew from all social media. And though I try and not let all the negativity effect me it always does. I just don't understand how someone can hate something so vehemently from seeing 2 minutes of it. But those two minutes has ruined the movie for so many people. As I said the music accompanying the trailer was a bad choice, but honestly that's all you can say about that trailer. Yes it was action packed and there were very little story or character moments and that's okay as this trailer was suppose to get you pumped for the new movie and I think it did exactly that.

I'll continue to try and not let other people's negative attitude effect my enjoyment of something and I know with practice I'll be able to tune them out completely.. I'm so looking forward to that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment