Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Star Wars A Capella and more Sceeners

Jimmy Fallon's Tonight Show did this really awesome musical medley of the Star Wars theme, it included Jimmy Fallon, his group The Roots and the cast of Star Wars The Force Awakens. It's pretty fantastic.


Tonight after work I headed to UPS to pick up what I figured were more screeners.

And I was right today I got The Reverent and The Peanuts Movie. I've heard lots of good things about The Reverent and Leo DiCaprio's performance... lot's of Oscar buzz about this film. I'm not a huge fan of the Peanuts, I mean I watched the cartoon specials when I was a kid but was never really crazy about them. I saw the preview to this movie and it looked cute but I knew that I would wait for Netflix to watch it. But now that I have a screeners I'll give a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment