Friday, January 8, 2016

Calvin and Hobbes/Star Wars Mash Up, Who Spinoff and Toy Collecting

I am a huge fan of Calvin and Hobbes and there have been quite a few mash ups with certain genres and most are really cute but I really like this on. A mash up of Star Wars the Force Awakens and Calvin and Hobbes. I mean it's the best of both worlds. To bad this can't be sold as because of copyright issues because I'd love to have this on a t-shirt. Anyways at least I can enjoy this picture.

BBC announced a new spin off of Doctor Who called "Class". All we know is that it's going to be eight episode and have it's own villains and creatures separate from Doctor Who. We know it's set at the school that Clara taught at but don't know if she will be in it or if the Doctor will make and appearance but I'm sure he will. You can read the original article HERE.

So I'm attempting to thin out my toy collection or all my collections for that matter. But with that said you couldn't tell that from the amount of things I have collected on my kitchen table the past few weeks. It really is an addiction. I know that I have actually cut back and I'm not buying everything (like I use to) but it's difficult for me not to buy something if it's Harry Potter, Star Wars, Star Trek or Tolkien related or extra special like Firefly or Farscape. But I do plan to try and get rid of a third of my toy collections. The hardest part isn't giving things up as I'm ready for that. It's finding the time to post everything up on ebay and sell. That's so time consuming. But I'm hoping by years end I'll have less things in general... wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment