Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Poe-tastic!!!

I've been obsessing over a character from Star Wars The Force Awakens since I saw him pop up on screen for the first time... no it's not BB-8 but his best friend Poe Dameron. I can't stop thinking about him. I've seen the actor Oscar Issacs in other movies and yes he's nice looking but OMG I'm totally enamored with him, he's so freaking adorable as Poe Dameron in Star Wars. I think it's the combination of his looks and personality that attracts me to him. The fact that folks are speculating that his character might be gay makes me like him even more. But even if it turns out he is not, I don't see that would make me like him any less. There is just something about the character that clicked with me. It's just a nice guy all around, a hero through and through. I'm hoping we get more of him in episode 8 as we didn't see much of him in 7 but what we did get was fantastic.. as my buddy Eric says.. I'm Ho for Poe

No comments:

Post a Comment