Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Healthier Me - Day 124

Well I didn't work out Tuesday or Wednesday, but Tuesday I did go roller skating for a hour and since I haven't gone roller skating in over 15 years it was a huge workout.. was a really good cardio workout. So I really only skipped working out on Wednesday. Anyways back on track for now..

Today's Workout:

5 minutes jumping rope
30 minutes of cardio on the elliptical
4 sets of 10 on the curl arm for my biceps (45 lbs)
4 sets of 10 for shoulders (45 lbs)
4 sets of 10 on the front leg press (45 lbs)
4 sets of 10 on the free weight (110 lbs)

Things are so crazy and there seems to not be enough time in the day to do everything I need to do. I've gotten about seven hours sleep in the past 3 days and my working out unfortunately gets dropped if I run out of time or need a bit more sleep. I rather not workout a day than get sick as lack of sleep is really taking it's toll on my body. I know these are excuses but they are the truths.. still not 100% feeling well but I'm going to do my best to get back on track. Still hoping to get to 200 or below before the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment