Friday, May 18, 2012

Movie Marathon Weekend Begins

Picture a Day in May #18
So my movie marathon weekends use to be Saturday and part of Sunday. I would have one or two people arrive a day early Friday night, normally because they came from a long distance. But the past four movie weekends more and more folks have been arriving on Friday.. they are now showing up around 2pm and we're actually having  a pre-weekend party. This time around it was no different.

Josh was the first to arrive and we got to spend some quality time together. He's one of my best friends and I don't get to see him nearly as much as I would like too. So it was nice that we got a few hours of just he and I before others arrived. Next up was Robert and then the Rusley twins (Doug and Kevin) arrived. By this time I was making some spaghetti with ground turkey for dinner.

After dinner the five of us went into the TV room and watched the first few episodes of Farscape.

Arriving towards the end of the night was Jes and Aaron. We were just sitting around chatting and visiting when my final guest Rupert arrived with a BANG!! Literally.. he ran though my back screen door and tore it up. Apparently he didn't see that my screen door was closed. That event kind of brought down what was a fun night (at least for me). And the the gang broke out into spontaneous sing along to Dr Horrible I did not participate.

It's not how I saw my night ending but tomorrow is always another day and everyone was okay, well except for the screendoor.. I'll need to replace that.

You can check out more pictures from the weekend HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment