Friday, February 22, 2013

iPhone 5 & Weekend Fun

TGIF is all I was thinking today. It's been a long week and it's finally coming to an end. Also this weekend is another of my infamous weekend movie marathon parties... and I so can't wait for it.

I did manage to get my new iPhone 5 work, connected and looking great. Such a huge difference from the iPhone 3GS. I mean 4G alone is amazing. The screen is larger, the speed is much faster and the battery life is amazing. I'm slowly learning the phone. Still haven't played with Siri much so I look forward into delving into that more. I'm very happy that I went with he iPhone 5.

7pm came and I was out of work in a shot. I had to get home as I did have people coming over early (as it's become a tradition). So I needed to be there when they arrived. I made it home, ate dinner and had a half hour to relax before my first guest arrived. Aaron came at 8:30 sharp which is amazing since he drives from San Diego and traffic is always unpredictable. Not long after Rupert, Brett, Michele, Anthony and finally Robert arrived. We played some Cards Against Humanity (it's are go to game now) and then sat around the fireplace for about 2 hours just relaxing, talking and enjoying ones company. It was a great way to end what was a very stressful week. And a great way to start what will be an awesome weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment