Sunday, February 17, 2013

It's All About Family

Today was spent with my family, more specifically my Dad, Brother, Sister-in-law, Nephew and Niece. They live out in Riverside and it takes me about an hour and 45 minutes to get there so I don't see them as much as I would like to but I try and get down there twice a month. Family has always been super important to me and I really want to be a presence in my niece and nephews lives. I want to be their favorite uncle and look forward to my visits.

I was excited because today I got to show off my new car to the family. Dad really liked it... I got to have lunch with my Dad at my favorite Chinese restaurant, Hong Kong. Then I got to play Xbox Wipeout with my nephew Kenobi, while visiting Bro, sis-in-law and baby Molly... it was some good times.

I left around 4pm, got home close to 6, watched some TV and finished off my weekend with some LOTRO. Not a bad way to end a busy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment