Monday, February 18, 2013

Working Out and Podcasts

So I started working out again this morning. It was freezing and I didn't want to get out of bed, but I did. I'm only doing cardio at the moment and after a few weeks I'll start weight training again. I'm also determined to drink 2 liters of water everyday. I rarely drink water and really need to force myself to drink more. Let's hope I can continue this so I can lose this unwanted weight.

I wish every drive to work was as empty as it was today. That's one good thing about working on a holiday.. Traffic is normally very light.

When I got home from work today I was determined to edit a new episode of Knights of the Guild. I have been really slacking when it has come to Knights of the Guild podcast. Part of me was disappointed that I wasn't able to create companioncasts for season six like I had done in the past. But with my work schedule at the time and the availability of the cast members I wasn't able to get as many interviews as I was hoping. I tried to set up interviews afterwards but everyone is so busy. So I decided that I'll just do regular episodes and sprinkle interviews that I did get with cast members throughout. I hope to release two episodes of month.. but right now I'm struggling to just get one out. So I got home around 8pm, ate dinner and then jumped on the avid. I edited for four hours and finally finished a new episode. I immediately uploaded it to podbean but didn't post anything about it since it was so late.

I was very tired but also very happy that I finally got a new episode done.

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you for getting up and working out, even though you didn't want to! I never regret making a healthy choices, but I always regret on some level it when I don't. One step at a time!

    ReplyDelete