Saturday, February 23, 2013

Superman Movie Marathon - Saturday

Today started like most of my other movie marathons days.. with breakfast. I was making biscuits and gravy for everyone. We debated on watching Galaxy Quest while eating breakfast (this has kind of become a tradition), but instead we opted to just sit around the dining table and chat. After breakfast we just hung out and played a round of Cards Against Humanity.

After noon I started to get food ready. Jes arrived and we started our first movie Superman The Movie. About fifteen minutes in my buddy Josh arrived and joined the fun. As well as my buddy Will and his girlfriend Becca, who I hadn't met yet. After Superman we took a break, snacked and chatted. Our second movie of the day was Superman II. I thought I had the Donner cut but unfortunately I did not, so we watched the original. Superman II is still my favorite of all the Superman movies.

After the second movie we headed out to dinner, for Saturday dinner we normally do Pizza as it's easy but several folks were on special diets so the suggestion that we go to Chipotle was offered up and everyone loved the idea.. so off to Chipotle we go.

After dinner we headed back to my place. We debated on watching another movie or play some games. The majority voted for games and guess which game we played.. yep you guested it Cards Against Humanity. We had a large number of players which made the game last for 2 and a half hours. It was all kinds of awesome.

We said our goodbyes to Will and Becca and started a fire. Like yesterday we just sat around the fire and chatted for about four hours before calling it a night and going to bed. Now that Jes lives so much closer she called it a night and headed home.

I have band hard alcohol at my parties temporarily, which in turns makes for very mellow but loads of fun parties. Do I miss all the craziness, I hate to admit it but I do. Don't get we wrong, it's nice to just chill and hang with friends but getting crazy and wild can be fun as well.

Still have another day chuck full of Superman goodness.

You can check out more pictures HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment