Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Episode 3 of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Got home from today's My Gimpy Life shoot and had a few hours to kill before bed time so I worked out on my elliptical while watching episode 3 of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

This series continues to excited and impress me. I love the characters more and more each week. I think this is my most anticipated show on right now.. taking the place of Once Upon a Time, which I still love. Here's a quick synopsis of this weeks episode.

S.H.I.E.L.D. searches for one of its assets, Dr. Franklin Hall, who was kidnapped by his former research partner Ian Quinn. He wants to use Hall to take control over the planet's gravity. Skye attempts to infiltrate Quinn's mansion so that Coulson's S.H.I.E.L.D. team can rescue Hall.

This was a heavy Skye episode. She's not my favorite character but an interesting one. We still don't know where her allegiance lye. At the end of last weeks episode it looked like she is still working for Rising Tide and has successfully infiltrated S.H.I.E.L.D. But tonight's episode you were suppose to believe her loyalties were being questioned again but I knew all along she was going to side with S.H.I.E.L.D. She's seems to be a very conflicted character.

It was awesome seeing Coulson in the field. His issues with his gun (it was brought up twice) really get's you thinking that this isn't the "real" Coulson, something is just off about him. I'm glad agent May is getting back into the field as she can really kick some ass. I can't wait for them to reveal more of her character.

And just like last week.. I loved the last scene of tonight's episode. Did Agent Coulson inadvertently create the next super villain? Only time will tell. I can't wait for episode 4 next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment