Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Random Geek Question: Cosplay

I posted another Random Geek Question on Facebook and Twitter... If you were to Cosplay, who would you cosplay as and why?

This wasn't a popular question as I only got a handful of responses. From Facebook my friend Olivia who is a huge cosplayer said that her dream cosplay would be Ariel from Little Mermaid but she would want to do a "real" tail, which means she wouldn't be able to walk.

On Twitter @TheMightyJerd tweeted -  Never cosplayed, but if I did, the only 2 I would attempt are: Daredevil (favorite superhero) or George Asakura from G-Force.

@thatonetechguy tweeted anything tron as I love the art style, also because I have to wear glasses I would say Gordon freeman from half-life.


My best bud @TheRobZone tweeted - Isaac Clarke, from Dead Space. Because his outfit in the first game is fantastic.

My friend @dougluberts answered with a non-answer - Too many possibilities! Too many wizards to cosplay! Not to mention Sith Lords, Disney characters, and other stuffs!

As for me well you all know I cosplay as a Hobbit (Frodo/Bilbo) but I'm working on a Samwise cosplay and a Dwarf (not sure which one yet). I have also cosplayed as a Hogwarts student and a member of Starfleet.

Thanks to those who answered this question.

What would you cosplay as?? Leave you comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment