Friday, October 11, 2013

My Gimpy Life Shoot: Day 4

Today is our fourth day on set of My Gimpy Life Season Two. I picked up buddy Russell on my way to set. Today we spent the entire day in the Hollywood area at Gabe's house (he's the writer). Main cast was there today, Teal, Daryl (Brian), Teale and Brent as well as some special cast members (which it looks like they are keeping those guys as a surprise at the moment). There were several extras, friends Anne and Nicki as well as a new guy Sean. And I was also an extra for today. I can't give you the details but it's going to be pretty awesome and I can't wait to see the final product.

I got to interview Teale, Daryl and Brent as well as some crew members. These companioncasts are going to be chuck full of awesome behind the scenes information.

Tomorrow is our final day of shooting (though they are doing pick up shoots with a skeleton crew on Monday).

No comments:

Post a Comment