Wednesday, October 9, 2013

My Gimpy Life Shoot: Day 2

It's day two of My Gimpy Life season two shoot. Today we are in Hollywood at a local theater. I was super excited for today's shoot as I was going to see two of my favorite people from last season's shoot, Teale Sperling & Steven Dengler. 

I'm so happy that Teale is returning for another season. She's still as sweet and kind as she was in season one.. well the actor not the character :)

Steven returns as a co-executive producer this season and has a cameo role like he did last season. I always love my conversations with Steven. He is one of the most interesting people I know. 

I look forward to sharing both of their interviews with you guys.

To my surprise I got to meet, for the first time, Stephanie Thorpe. I've been a huge fan of hers for several years. I have been to several of her panels at cons and have always wanted to meet her in person and today was the day. She's as sweet and kind as I expected. I was fortunate enough to interview her as well for the companioncast and she has some awesome things on the horizon.

Like yesterday today was such a smooth shoot day. Everything went as planned and if it didn't we weren't aware of it. Line producer Allison is amazing and runs such a smooth ship. 

I got to see a few friends today who were extras, got to meet and interview a new cast member who was hilarious. 

The day just flew by and before I knew it, day two of My Gimpy Life season two shoot was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment