Sunday, December 15, 2013

Frozen - My Review

After The Hobbit, Doug and I headed over to Jes and Dallas' place to watch my screener of Frozen.

Here's a quick synopsis: Fearless optimist Anna teams up with Kristoff in an epic journey, encountering Everest-like conditions, and a hilarious snowman named Olaf in a race to find Anna's sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom in eternal winter.

My review: I loved it but then again I'm a huge Disney fan and I think I've loved all their movies but this one was especially awesome. I liked the animation.. reminded me of Tangle, I also enjoyed that it was a musical but I have to admit that the songs weren't as memorable as Tangle.

Olaf the snowman was hilarious as well as Kristoff's reindeer Sven. I think my favorite part of the movie was that it wasn't the man (her true love) who saved the girl in the end.. but instead it was the true love of a sister's love that saved her.

And speaking of Kristoff. I never understood why or how people could be attracted to animated characters.. well that was until I saw Kristoff. The entire movie I am was so enamored by him. I think it was a combination of his looks and personality. I totally adored him, everytime he was on screen my heart would pitter patter.

No comments:

Post a Comment