Friday, December 6, 2013

"Get Fit" Week 18

Well this isn't much of a shocker to me but I gained weight this week. Between Thanksgiving, my final movie marathon and the stress of moving I haven't been eating right or working out on a regular bases.

I was at 197lbs for the past four weeks but this morning when I got on the scale I was at 199lbs. I try and look on the bright side and tell myself that at least I didn't go above 200 again. But still 2 lbs is so tough for me as it takes me forever to lose just a pound. It also pushes me further away from my end of year goal.. to be at or under 195lbs. I know once all this moving crap is over I'll need to start all over again with my veggie shakes, proper eating and workouts. I just have to work hard at not gaining any more weight until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment