Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Packing, Christmas Music & Screeners

Started my day at 7am and jumped right into packing up my Kitchen. I figured it would take me a few hours to pack up everything.. yeah that was a mistake. It actually took me all day long and I'm still not done with it.

While I packed today I listen to Christmas music. This is the first time I've listened this year. I love Christmas music and would listen to it year round if folks didn't give me strange looks, but then again if I listened to it all the time I guess it wouldn't be special anymore.

Sent off my Christmas care packing to my best bud Chris who is serving in Kuwait. There were several friend who contributed various items with this care package. Thanks Doug, Rupert. Robert and even my Dad for contributing. He should get it in 10 to 12 days.

Two more screeners arrived... Despicable Me 2 and Lone Survivor. I've seen Despicable Me 2 and loved it so I'm super excited to have a copy of it. I'm sure I'll be buying it on Bluray as well since there are lots of extra BTS stuff on it. I've never heard of Lone Survivor, but look forward to checking it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment