Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Wonder Women & R2D2

Today Warner Brothers announced that Wonder Woman will be in the upcoming Man of Steel sequel tentatively titled Superman Vs. Batman. Gal Gadot, most well known for appearing in the "Fast & Furious" films got the coveted role. I had never heard of her as I have never seen any of the Fast & Furious movies. But after seeing a picture of her, I can see her playing Wonder Woman. Of course as soon as they announced it the internet went crazy as they did with the announcement of Ben Affleck playing Batman, okay maybe it wasn't that crazy, but still lots of opinions from everyone online.

As I have mentioned I think she has the look of Wonder Woman but she will need to bulk up a bit as Wonder Woman is an Amazonian Warrior. In a statement, Zack Snyder stated: "Wonder Woman is arguably one of the most powerful female characters of all time and a fan favorite in the DC Universe. Not only is Gal an amazing actress, but she also has that magical quality that makes her perfect for the role. We look forward to audiences discovering Gal in the first feature film incarnation of this beloved character."

I know Man of Steel got mix reviews from fans but I for one LOVED it and I trust Zack with Wonder Women. I'm in the mindset of lets wait and see what happens before we start bagging on this poor actress who I'm sure is already stressed out that she will be playing one of the best known heroine in the world. 

And just for fun... I saw this awesome R2D2 USB Hub for your car.... I want!!! Thinkgeek has so many awesome things, I could do some major damage to my bank account (well that's if I had money in it). You can check it out HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment