Friday, December 27, 2013

"Get Fit" Week 21

So I've been living with my brother's family this week and have eaten out every single lunch and dinner (of course I'm trying to eat reasonably). I expected to get on the scale and gain quite a bit of weight.. I was just hoping I had not gone over 200lbs. It was also Christmas on Wednesday and I partook in some yummy turkey dinner and quite a few desserts.

So just to remind you all, last week I weighted in at 196.5, the same weight I have been the past few weeks.. and today I weighed in this morning at 196.5. Don't ask me how I did it.. but I didn't gain a pound.. not even a half of pound. I'm extremely happy that I didn't gain any weight this week. I can still hit my goal of 195 by the end of 2013 which is only a few days away but it will be tough.

Soon as I can find an apartment I will get back into my routine and I can't wait for that to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment