Thursday, March 6, 2014

Disneyland With Friends

Today was all about Disneyland. My buddy Brett messaged me a few days ago asking if I wanted to go with him to Disneyland. The last time we tried to go he had car issues and I went solo. Since is was down in Santa Monica at Robert's last night for TV night I crashed at his place and picked up Brett who lives in Long Beach on my way to Disneyland.

We got to Disneyland around 10 and the line to get into the parking structure was crazy long. In all the years that I have been going I had never seen it that long.. but 20 minutes later we had parked and made our way into the parks. We did Disneyland first.. and had a great time jumping of various rides as it was fairly quiet at the park today. About mid day I got a text from my friend Doug who was also at the park so we hooked up on our way over to Disney California Adventures.

The three of us had a lot of fun, Doug had never done any of the Cars Land rides so that was fun introducing him to those. We also dragged Doug onto Tower of Terror for his first time.. he enjoyed it. We ate at the V8 Cafe.. I had heard they had good food but never had them before. They indeed have very tasty food. We also grabbed a soft served (chocolate dipped) ice cream towards the end of our day at the parks. We ended our day around 6:30pm.. that's one great thing about being a pass holder is that you don't feel obligated to be there from open to close.

Overall is was a fun day at the Mouse House with friends.. thanks Brett and Doug for sharing in the adventure.

When I got home I was happy to see that I got my replacement Visa Travel Card. I spent the evening going through websites and changing my visa number for bills with automatic payments.

No comments:

Post a Comment