Today was all about my trip. I spent a good part of the morning planning out whom I would be staying with and when. It took some juggling but I think I have a good plan. I should be able to see a large part of both Ireland and the UK. If you live out in either place let me know and let's try to meet up.
- Fly from Los Angeles to New York, then New York to Dublin 3/15 - 3/16
- Ireland (travel all of Ireland with Thomas & Robert) 3/16 - 3/24
- Fly from Belfast to Glasgow on 3/24
- Glasgow (stay in hostel) 3/24 - 3/25
- Edinburgh (stay in hostel) 3/25 - 3/28
- Northern England (Wander around Northern England for 3 days) 3/29 - 3/31
- Doncaster (stay with my friend Daniel) 4/1 - 4/3
- Cambridge (stay with my friend Erlend) 4/4 - 4/6
- Worchester (stay with my friend Markus) 4/7 - 4/10
- Bromsgrove (stay with my friend Simon) 4/11 - 4/12
- London (stay at a hostel just outside city center) 4/13 - 4/16
- Fly from London to Dublin in the evening (stay at airport hotel) 4/16
- Fly home 4/17 11am
This is the worst time for this to happen. I informed them that I was leaving for a trip in a week and planned to use my travel card for the majority of my purchases. They insured me that my new card would get to me before I left... all I can do is hope that's true.
The other issue is I use my visa card to pay for about 2/3's of my bill's automatically. So when I get the new card I have to make sure I change my credit card number on all these sites so things are paid for while I am away. It's the last thing I wanted to worry about before this trip.. but what can I do.
I'm feeling really good as things are coming together for this trip. I still have a week and a half and a few more things to book and schedule but the majority of my planning is done.