Monday, March 3, 2014

Great Videos: Mr. Hublot & Idina Menzel

I found two videos online that I wanted to share with you guys.

First one is a animated short that happen to just win best animated short last night at the Oscars. While watching with Erik I mentioned that this looked amazing and I was wondering how I would be able to see it and sure enough they released it on you tube the next morning.

It's called Mr. Hublot: Mr Hublot is a Luxembourgish-French animated short film by Laurent Witz with/after the characters of Stephane Halleux. Mr. Hublot is a man who lives in a tiny apartment located in a crowded futuristic city. He wears several layers of eye wear and has an odometer-like counter in his forehead which runs forward and backward. Mr. Hublot also displays several OCD symptoms, such as turning the lights on and off several times before leaving the living room and meticulously straightening the pictures on his wall. 

It truly is worth of it's Oscar.. an amazing piece that I can watch over and over and cry every time.



The second video I wanted to share is from The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. He had Idina Menzel in the opening of his show and she preformed her now award winning song "Let it Go" and she was incredible.. not that she's isn't always incredible.. I just really liked this version of the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment