Saturday, January 24, 2015

Below 200

So I'm going to start blogging about my weight lose again. I think it actually helps me to stay on track when I publicly put it out there about how much I weight. I know that if I gain weight everyone (well my blog readers) will know and in a way that stops me from eating that extra piece of "insert carb filled tasty food here".

I'm going to officially weight myself every Saturday after my morning jog. Today I weighted in at 197.5 I have finally fell below 200, which I did as well during this time last year (came in at 199) but then went on my dream vacation and gained 6 pounds, got back from that and had a hard time finding work and put on another 14 lbs before hitting my heaviest weight ever coming in at a whopping 219.

If you're a regular reader of my blog you know three months ago I was diagnosed as being pre-diabetic. I have worked hard those past three months to lose weight and I have to say that all my effort has paid off. I went from 219 to 197.5 in 95 days, that's a lose of 21.5 pounds.

I've set my next goal for the end of February and I want to get below 195, If I keep up with my half a pound lose every few days I shouldn't have a problem hitting that goal. My ultimate goal is to get down to a solid 160. I know it won't happen over night as I still have 37.5 pounds to lose but I'm more motivate then I have ever been.

I'm still struggling with my eating but my morning jog has become habit, so half the battle if won.. Thanks to everyone for all the well wishes and continued support.

No comments:

Post a Comment