Friday, January 23, 2015

Uplifting Videos, Powder, Who Rings & Portal Tattoos

I've been kind of down the past few days from all the negative in the world, from you tube comments to anti-gay attacks on marriage to so much hatein the news.. My soul needed a boost so I spent some time watching mostly Ellen clips on You Tube. Ellen loves surprising people with gifts or money or other things that just make your heart smile. You watch one video and it leads to another which leads to another and the next you know you it's been three hours, but I was feeling better.

While I was spring cleaning today I popped in a movie that just lifts my spirits no matter how down I am.. it also makes me ball like a baby every time I watch it.. the movie is called Powder. I blogged about this movie last year, it's one of my all time favorites and you can read my thoughts on it HERE.

I came across this picture on Facebook and wanted to share it with you guys. These are custom made Doctor Who wedding rings. I wasn't sure who made them so I did a bit a digging and came across the Etsy store who sells them. The male ring is only $55, if I had the funds I'd snap one of these up in a heartbeat. Even the wedding rings(pictured) are cheap costing only $150 for the set.

The other picture that I wanted to share with you is this cool tattoo, actually two cool tattoos. My buddy Robert and I have been talking about getting a "joint" tattoo. Something that we both love that could represent our friendship. When I saw this tattoo I thought it would be a cool "joint" tattoo, but neither of us are huge Portal fans so it won't work for us but I still think it's pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment