Thursday, February 19, 2015

TNG Pop Figures & First Look at Aquaman

If you're a regular reader of my blog you know I collect Pop! Vinyl figures. I remember when these first came out a few years ago and now there are hundreds of them. My friend Jes actually got me started in collecting them when she got me the first six Star Wars ones. The next year they came out with another six and I couldn't help but picking them up. Then they expanded with The Hobbit and I had to get those as well. I picked up a few odds and ends as well like Charlie from Supernatural, a few different Groots and E.T. If I had unlimited funds I'm sure I'd be buying a lot more of these. These are also the only figures I buy and actually open up to display.

A few months back Pop! announced that they are going to release Firefly Pop! figures and I knew that when they came out I'd be buying those... well they did it again. Pop! announced that they will be releasing Pop! figures for Star Trek The Next Generation and if you know me, you know I LOVE me some TNG so of course these are must haves. I'll probably end up buying them at Comic Con.

Zach Snyder who directed the latest Superman movie "Man of Steel" is now working on the sequel movie Batman Vs. Superman. We know that Wonder Woman will be making an appearance in this movie and we've seen a picture of her. Now Snyder has released a picture of Aquaman who was recently announced that he too will be part of the next movie.  I like the look. You can tell that Snyder is going dark, both Wonder Woman and Aquaman are in toned down colors. Of course it could just be the pictures themselves. Either way I'm super excited to see the next installment of this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment