Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Magic The Gathering at NerdStrong

After work today I headed back to NerdStrong Gym.. not to workout for a second time today, but instead for Magic the Gathering game night. I hadn't played Magic since it first came out but I did join a game last month here at NerdStrong and had a really fun time so I figured I'd give it another go. I didn't feel confident enough to partake in the "draft" so I played a causal game with my Magic The Gathering Nemesis Liz.

We only played one game but it lasted for over an hour and it was a really good one. We both did some major damage to each other but in the end Liz the White defeated Kenny the Green, but don't worry will have a re-match next month and I'll surely be the victor. You're going down Liz!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment