Monday, July 13, 2015

So Many Awesome Trailers from SDCC

So many awesome sneak peeks/trailers were released during comic con.. first up is this amazing Star Wars The Force Awakens behind the scenes video.. Not a lot of stuff is shown but many any footage from this sequel looks amazing.. it's gonna be mayhem when this movie is released.


Next is a "first look" Suicide Squad trailer. I don't really know much about this series other then what I have seen on Arrow but it's tough for me to like the "bad" guys. But I have to admit this trailer looks good. I'm sure I'll see this when it comes out. Especially since it looks to be tied into the DCU.


Next is a new trailer for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. I know I'm one of the few people who really enjoyed Man of Steel and really looking forward to this movie. Soon as this trailer hit the haters had a field day but I'm trying to not let these haters lessen my excitement for this movie.

 

They showed a Deadpool trailer during comic con but didn't officially release it but here's a bootleg copy. Like with Suicide Squad I don't know much about this topic but a bunch of my friends do so I know a little bit about it. It definitely looks a little goofy but that's Deadpool and I know from friends have loved it.


And finally here's the official trailer for the upcoming Heroes Reborn TV series. This I'm really looking forward to as I did enjoy the first series though I only watched 2 1/2 seasons of the 4 seasons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment