Friday, September 4, 2015

Guinan Bobblehead And Previews of SHIELD S3 & Arrow S4

A few geeky things I want to share with you all today.. first off I want to share this awesome new Guinan bobblehead. I've always been a big fan of Whoopi Goldberg and Guinan is one of my all time favorite Star Trek characters. Though we've learned more about here over the years she is still relativity unknown. I've collected a few of the other Star Trek bobbleheads and still want to get the entire TNG line but this one will be a much buy as soon as it's released in November. You can pre-order yours from Entertainment Earth HERE. Cost is about $20 bucks.

The new TV season is about to begin so we are getting lots of sneak preview, the first one I want to share with you guys is for Agents of SHIELD season three. I've been a huge fan of Agents of SHIELD since the very beginning. The series has changed in the short two years but this next season is going to be pretty amazing. I can't wait to see what's next for Agent Coulson and his team.


The next one is for Arrow Season Four. I came to Arrow late but binge watched seasons 1 and 2. Season three was more of a miss then hit for me. I liked aspect of the season but over all I didn't like the main story but that hasn't dampened my anticipation of season four. From the preview it looks like it's going to be an action packed season four... I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment