Saturday, September 5, 2015

Short Film NO-A & Getting a Massage

I came across this pretty awesome short student film called NO-A. It's an Award winning graduation film completed at the Savannah College of Art and Design by a core team of 8 students. 

The world is a desolate, unforgiving place in this action sci-fi with a surprising amount of heart. We follow NO-A (Noah), as he attempts to rescue Aixa, the young woman that created him. In his desperate attempt to save her, he must face an unknown enemy force and fight to keep them both alive.

The animation is pretty cool and the fact that there isn't a single piece of dialogue but still they are able to convey so much emotion is pretty amazing. I'd love to see more of this story.


Later in the evening fellow NerdStronger and Massage Therapist Patty came over to my place to give me a much needed massage. I can't remember the last time I had gotten one.. it's been over 10 years. I've been hearing her praise from other NerdStrongers so I was really looking forward to this and I have to say I was not disappointed. I asked her to work the full hour on my back and that's what she did. I was feeling pretty good when the hour was up, she had really gotten into my back muscles. I hope to make this a more regular thing. If anyone is looking for a good massage therapist I can't recommend her enough.. Thanks Patty.

No comments:

Post a Comment