Wednesday, October 7, 2015

X-Files Poster, Jaws 19, Sherlock Trailer & My Car Is Back

No NerdStrong today.. my car is still in the shop (should get it back today). I had someone who was suppose to pick me up and take me to the gym but unfortunately he had to cancel last minute and I wouldn't find a replacement.. so no gym today.

Fox released a very cool X-Files poster for it's upcoming mini-series. I'm super excited to see this series and we don't have long to wait.

It's getting close to when Marty and Doc went Back to the Future in BTTF part 2 and if you remember the local theater was playing Jaws 19, well Universal went and made a trailer for Jaws 19... how awesome is that!!


The also released another trailer for the upcoming Sherlock Victorian Special...  It's been so long since we had a new Sherlock, though I will admit that I can watching all three seasons of Sherlock over and over and never be bored but I can't wait to see some new stuff.


Around lunch time I got a call from the Ford dealer letting me know that my car is ready for pick up. So I had a co-worker drive me over and drop me off. It took about 20 minutes but I got my car back and it not only sounded differently it drove differently. No weird gear shift movements and not grinding sounds. They did inform me that my front two tires need to be replaced and my back shock is leaking.. of course they offered to fix it for $750, but I declined as I know I can get new tired for a few hundred and my shock fixed for a less then what they were offering. So I guess the repairs are not over yet but I'm going to hold off as long as I can.. at least through the holidays. It's so nice to have my car back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment