Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Fantastic Beast Pictures & Dinner with Friends

Entertainment Weekly has a story about Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, this is a Harry Potter Prequel that takes place 50 years before his story. They also released several photo from the set. You can check out the rest of the photos HERE.

Not much is given away but we do get to see some of the lead actor as their characters. Not much is known about the film.. but the film is rumored to feature an American wizarding school similar to Hogwarts, and will also visit the Magical Congress of the United States of America (or MACUSA), the U.S. equivalent of the Ministry of Magic. Eddie Redmayne is the main character Newt. I'm really looking forward to this trilogy.

Sad new today, Melissa Mathison, who wrote one of my all time favorite movies Steven Spielberg’s “E.T.: The Extra Terrestrial” died of neuroendrocrine cancer today. She was 65.

She recently reunited with Spielberg to write the screenplay for Roald Dahl adaptation “The BFG,” which is in post-production and will be released next year. Mathison, who was married to Harrison Ford from 1983 to 2004, had two children with the actor, Malcolm and Georgia.

I got another screener today.. this time it's Furious 7. I haven't seen any of these movies but I hear they are good and they are on my list to movies to watch.. so many one day I'll catch up. 

In the evening I set up a dinner with some friends. A group of us gathered in NoHo at a Lebanese restaurant that I really enjoy. Joining me for dinner was Will, Jen, Jes, Hayley, Robert, Cait and Dallas. I miss seeing these guys on a regular bases as we all have such busy lives these days. It's nice when we can get together and just catch up. Lot's of hilarity always ensues. It was a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment