Saturday, November 7, 2015

NerdStrong Gym - Big Bad Boss Monster

Today is the first Saturday of the Month so that means was start a new boss and the first battle is the Big Boss Monster. This Boss Battle has a 40 minute time cap.

We started with a 230 Meter Run with Body (Sandbag), then back inside the Gym and do 100x Goblet Squats, :90 Second Plank, 90x Kettlebell Sit Ups, :90 Second Plank,80x Explosive Push Ups, :90 Second Plank, 70x Kettlebell Reverse Lunges, :90 Second Plank, 60x Kettlebell FacePeelers, :90 Second Plank, 50x Wall Balls and then to finish is off a :90 Second Plank.

So instead of the running between workouts there is planking this time around. This is a chipper workout which means you just chip away at the workout little by little until you run out of time. I knew that there was no way I was going to finish this workout but I as hoping to at least make it to Reverse Lunges and I'm happy to say that I actually made it halfway through Kettlebell FacePeelers. I did have to do a step down for Kettlebell Sit Ups as when I went to sit up with the kettlebell I felt it in my lower back so I dropped the weight and just did regular sit ups.

I'm happy with my results and by the time we do this workout again at the end of the month I hope I go even further.

No comments:

Post a Comment