Friday, March 25, 2016

Cosplaying Delays

So Wondercon is this weekend.. it actually started today and I'm missing out due to work. But I'm seeing tweets and facebook posts from friends who are there.. this is kind of a double edge sword.. part of me enjoys reading what's happening with friends there but the other part of me really wants to be there.

Speaking of Wondercon I won't be premiering any new cosplay as I had planned. My Twi-Lek Jedi is far from being finished and my Samwise Hobbit Alt isn't finished yet either. I'm bummed that I wasn't able to pull things together before the con but life has been a bit hectic with work and my social life. But my new goal is to have both of these cosplays done by San Diego Comic Con which is at the end of July, but I'm not going to wait to until the last minute. I hope to have everything done by the end of May. That seems doable. As for cosplaying this weekend I may pull out my Hobbit (Frodo) cosplay but my Hobbit feet are about to fall apart. They were meant for one con and over the past six years I've gone to about 15 cons so they are far pass their expatriation date. But with some super glue I might be able to wear them one last time. I'll see how I feel when it comes to this weekend.

I can't wait for WonderCon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment