Thursday, March 24, 2016

Negativity Shifts to Wonder Woman

And the hate/negativity continues.. DC released one still image from the upcoming Wonder Woman movie and the internet has gone crazy. People are calling for a boycott of the movie, saying how it's ruined now. These comments are so ridiculous and stupid. Now I get it, you don't like the costume and that's fine but saying that the movie is ruined or that you will not see it because of one still image is just asinine. I know it's only a small portion of people but they tend to speak the loudest and get noticed.

Please don't say that people have the right to their opinion, I completely agree with you on that. And they have to the right to complain "loudly" online but it doesn't mean I have to like it.  It continues to boggle my mind on how someone can "hate" something after seeing one still image. But as the saying goes.. haters gonna hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment