Sunday, March 20, 2016

Family Fun & Short Film "The Present"

Today I got to spend some time with my family (Dad, Brother, Sister-in-law, niece and nephew), I try and see them every two to three weeks. This time around my nephew's school was having a fair and Lora has to work one of the booths so I said I would watch the kiddos and walk them around the fair. It was alot of fun. There were a ton of little booth with kids games. Each game the kids play they would get stickers and then at the end they could turn in their stickers for prizes. They also had a large blow up slid which my niece and nephew has to go down over and over again. I think we spent half our tickets on that slide but they had a great time.

It was a nice family visit, didn't get to spend as much time with my Dad as I usually do but it was still a good visit.

I want to share this cute video with you guys.. at first I couldn't figure out why this kid was being so mean towards this three legged dog but of course at the end it's revealed and then the feels start happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment