Monday, September 27, 2010

A Healthier Me - Day 43

Wow.. it's been four days since I worked out last.. didn't work out Thursday because it was my birthday, didn't work out Friday because I got a tattoo on my left arm. Saturday was my big birthday party and Sunday was my recovery day from the big party. So today I struggled to get back into the swing of things. It was tough but I did have some good news when I got on the scale this morning.

Monday weight in: 208.5

Today's Workout:

30 minutes of cardio on the elliptical
3 sets of ten on the chest fly for my chest (75 lbs)
3 sets of ten on the curl arm for my biceps (45 lbs)
3 sets of ten on the free weight (110 lbs)
3 sets of ten working on my back (75 lbs)

So I lost 2.5 lbs and didn't work out for four days.. guess my better eating is showing results. I only ate out on my Birthday and other then that I ate more healthy then I have in the past.. plan on continuing the healthier eating and start the workout routine back up.. shouldn't have any more missed days.

No comments:

Post a Comment