Friday, October 1, 2010

Kick Ass kicked ass!!!!

Well for my birthday my wonderful friends Jack and Tara got me Kick Ass on blu-ray. I had wanted to see this movie in the theaters but never got a chance so I was excited so see it. I knew Harry wasn't interested so I got up early today and decided to watch it while he was sleeping. As you can tell from the title of this blog, I loved it as I knew I would. I had heard both good and bad things about this movie, that's the issue with waiting so long to see something you hear about it all over the place.

I have to say I'm surprise at people who said it was too bloody or violent. I mean yes there were lots of bullets to the head but I have seen much worse. And those that complained about the language of the 11 year old Hit Girl, I mean she has a few choice words but man she was the best character. I enjoyed the entire story, I mean who of us geeks hadn't thought about becoming a super hero at one time in our lives. I enjoyed Nick Cage and I really liked the guy who played Kick Ass. I cried, I laughed, I cheered along with the story, to me that makes a great movie.

1 comment:

  1. Was going to watch this one when it was in the cinemas, but somehow forgot about it. Just saw it and it was much better than expected :D

    Reminded me a bit of Watchmen, superheroes without powers, violence and strange musical choices :)

    ReplyDelete