Monday, September 27, 2010

Up and Down Kind of Day

Woke up this morning at 6:30am, couldn't sleep because of this "no water/ bad well" thing. DOWN!!

But since it's Monday I weight myself and found out I lost more weight, currently down to 208.5lbs UP!!!

Pump people came to check out the well pump and said that it's not working but they can't tell what the problem is until the pull out the pump and that could cost us up to $800 just for that depend on how deep the well is. And then we will hear what the issue is and have to deal with the cost of that.  DOWN!!

Got 4000 gallons of water delivered to our house for $80 bucks which isn't bad as it should last us a few weeks. UP!!!

My new tattoo is starting to peel and itch badly.. I know that's normal but it just feels like it's going to damage the tattoo and I feel like I'm doing exactly what I was told to do, DOWN!!!

Got a birthday present from a friend of mine up on Canada, Ken Todd. He sent me two books and a CD but the real special gift is that he drew a picture of me which is out of this world awesome. UP!!!

Got in my jeep to drive to the mail box and went to put in my radio, it's one of those detachable face one and when I went to attach the face my radio came loose and was pushed back into my dash. DOWN!!!

So today has been quite an up and down day.. guess that's just life.

No comments:

Post a Comment