Thursday, September 30, 2010

My "Jason Palmer" Gallery


Well I finally got my wall up for my Jason Palmer prints. I've had some of them for five years. I knew I wanted them up on the main wall in our TV room but I wanted them all to have the same frames. So I finally got the frames and placed the six picture I had in them and they then sat in the TV room for months. Then at Comic Con this year I bought two more to add to my collection and now have 8 of his prints, actually I have another one he did of Codex but it will not be put up with these other ones. So I was tired to seeing them sitting on the floor in the TV room and decided I would put them up for my 40th Birthday party and I did just that. Took a few tries to get them the way I wanted but in the end they look great and I'm very happy that I am finally able to enjoy his wonderful prints.

You can check out or buy your own prints here.. http://www.jasonpalmer.net/

2 comments:

  1. Omg.. How much for that firefly picture with those signatures? you lucky lucky bastard :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Picture was like 40 bucks.. but I got the signatures at the very first Flanvention (Firefly Convention). I got all but Gina as she wasn't there.

    ReplyDelete