Monday, January 20, 2014

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D Goodness

Nothing really new to blog about today.. I continue to unpack and organize my new apartment, it's a slow process but at least it's moving forward.

I had planned to start running around the park today but just wasn't feeling motivated. I know I need to get back into some sort of workout routine. And having this park right outside my front door I don't have an excuse not to get out there and at least walk around it.

I think the frustration of unpacking has really put me into a blah kind of mood lately. My only bright spots are my long talks with Erik everynight.

I did watch the latest two episodes of Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.  I had fallen behind because of the move and no cable. This series continue to impress, I know alot of people including some friends dislike this series and I honestly don't get it. I have loved every episode and the characters continue to grow on me. May and Coulson are still my favorites but I'm loving Simmons and Fitts and even warming up to Ward and Skye. And after this latest episode with the origin of Skye (well some of it), it really pushed her character up on my list of getting to know better. Can't wait to find out more about who and what she is. And of course we got some answers with the whole Coulson brought back to life thing. Not sure I 100% understand it or they gave us everything but I'm glad we're getting answers with new questions.

This series continues to be my favorite of the new TV season and I can't wait each week to see where it goes next.

No comments:

Post a Comment