Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Netflix, Broken Plate and Frozen

I got an email from Netflix today requesting me to return and offering me a month of free service. Now that I have a fast internet speed I was happy to sign back up. I perused what they had and man am I screwed. So many TV series that I would love to see. I'm going to have to make a list and just start somewhere and make sure I don't spend days on end watching nothing but Netflix. 

I started putting pictures and collector plates up on my walls in my living room. I didn't want to use nails so I got those command damage free sticker things. They work for me about 50% of the time but this was not one of them. As I came back from lunch I opened the door and a few seconds later one of my Star Trek Hamilton Collection plates dropped to the floor and shattered.

I immediately went to each plate and put an actual nail in the wall to make sure this didn't happen again. This is the third of my collection plates that have been broken over the years. I quickly went to ebay and see if I could get a replacement plate and luckily I found one that was just under $20 with shipping. So I picked it out.

In Frozen news... I came across this awesome video that Disney did with the song "Let it Go" from Frozen. It's the scene but made up of 25 different languages. The song in English is beautiful but hearing it in 25 different languages is amazing. Check it out below:

No comments:

Post a Comment