Sunday, April 12, 2015

Dinner & More Xena

After D&D Thomas, Dallas and I headed over to Chipotle for some dinner. It was nice getting to hang out a bit and decompress after and crazy session of D&D.

We said our goodbyes and headed home. Back at my place Thomas and I continued our Xena watching. We only had time for one episode, it was S2 Ep 15 "A Day In The Life" A day in the life of Xena and Gabrielle, as Xena and Gabrielle battle a warlord and his army who plan to loot a village and save another village from being destroyed by a giant.

This was an interesting episode. I can't say I disliked it but I don't think I could watch this episode over and over again. The entire episode takes place over a few hours and tries to show you what Xena's daily life is like.  Lots of humor and slapstick in this episode. You get to see Xena and Gabrielle take a bath together and wash each other (again playing up to their lesbian & straight guy fan base). I enjoyed how the two storylines merged together and Xena was able to take care of both situations at once. Not a favorite but definitely an okay episode.

Oh and one last note.. while we were watching there was an Earthquake.. 3.5 center near Santa Monica.. this was Thomas' first Earthquake.

No comments:

Post a Comment