Saturday, April 18, 2015

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Trailer

Yesterday a bootlegged version of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice trailer found it's way online. I don't know if this was planned or not but Warner Bros released the official movie trailer for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice today.. give it a watch below.


I have to say that I never liked the idea of Batman fighting Superman and we really don't get a lot from this trailer as to what the story is going to be. All we can tell is that some people are afraid of Superman while others worship him as a god. From the trailer I have no idea how Batman plays into this whole thing. I loved Man of Steel so I'm really looking forward to this movie but I have to be honest and say that this trailer really didn't get me excited for it. Hopefully the next one will.

No comments:

Post a Comment