Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Fish & Chips, 1000 Friends & Agent Carter News

I got to hang out with fellow NerdStronger and new buddy Kevin for lunch today. A few weeks ago we were having a conversation and we started to talk about my trip to Ireland/UK last year and I mentioned eating some great fish and chips while there. He said he missed authentic fish and chips from Ireland since his family is from there. I told him that I knew of a local Fish and Chips place (BatterFish) out in Encino where the owner is actually from Ireland, accent and all, and it was some of the tastiest fish and chips that I have ever had.. so of course that's where we had to go for lunch.

I'm happy to say he was not disappointed. The owner was there as well and the two of them really hit off (both being actors). So I'd say this lunch was a success and very tasty!!

Today I hit 1000 friends on Facebook.. which is crazy. I probably know a few hundred of them personally and the others are Guild fans or podcast fans and such. On Twitter I've been stuck at 2640 to 2650 followers. I'd really love to hit 3000 but I don't think that will be happening anytime soon. But for a nobody I think I'm doing pretty good at this social media thing.

Today Marvel announced that James D’Arcy (Jarvis) and Enver Gjokaj (Sousa) will be returning for Agents Carter Season Two. I'm not sure how they are going to explain why these two are in Los Angeles but I'm sure the writers will come up with a logical reason. I'm super excited as I love Jarvis and Carter's chemistry.. they are such a great duo. And I really like that Sousa and Carter have this flirting thing going. I'd love to see those two become an item. I can't wait for more Agent Carter. If you haven't seen season one find a way to watch it.. it is one of my favorites from last season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment